Here is an awesome recipe for Vermicelli Candy Bites to soothe your cravings for anything sweet, the easiest recipe that could ever be!
What You Will Need:
Vermicelli 1 packet
Vegetable Shortening 2 tbsp
Condensed Milk 1/2 tin
Nuts sliced for garnish
What You Will Do:
- Break vermicelli into small pieces.
- Heat vegetable shortening in a vok and add vermicelli to it.
- Now stir fry for a few minutes until vermicelli turns brownish and crispy.
- Now pour in comelle and keep stirring really well.
5. Pour the entire mixture in a tray and garnish with sliced almonds and pistachios.
6. Let it cool and set.
7. Now cut little one bite squares and serve.