Here’s another of my very very favourite recipes of Spicy Beef Boti Kababs, again a easy thing as usual… You can try out this recipe with chicken and mutton meat as well 🙂
What You Will Need:
Beef Boti (boneless chunks) 1/2 kg
Potatoes 5 (boiled, peeled and mashed separately)
Ginger/Garlic paste 1tbsp
Green chillies chopped 2 tsp
Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli flakes 2 tbsp
Soy Sauce 3 tbsp
Garam Masala (All spices powder) 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Chinese Salt 2 tsp
Onion 1 large, cut into small cubes
Fresh corriander leaves 1/2 bunch cut finely
Green chillies whole 5 cut finely
a piece of coal for giving dam (smoking) in the end
What You Will Do:
- Keep the beef boti for boil with ginger garlic paste, green chillies, red chilly flakes, soy sauce, salt and chinese salt.
- Once the meat is tender and water is dried up, take it off the stove.
- Next, crush the meat with a wooden spoon or chopperise it a little so meat gets shredded.
- Now in a dish, add this shredded meat and mashed potato.
- Add all the remaining spices.
- Also, add onion, corriander leaves and green chillies that you have cut finely.
- Add two beaten eggs also.
- Heat coal on fire and place in this pan. Pour 1 tsp of oil over it and cover the pan very well so smoke of coal remains inside for some time.
- Now uncover the pan and mix this paste very well with your hands.
- Shape into kababs and shallow fry.
- Serve with ketchup.
Do try out the recipe of Spicy Beef Boti Kababs and let me know how it went for you.
Look over in the foodies section and scroll your way around some more amazing easy to make recipes 🙂