Have been making this recipe of hot red sauce pasta by Shireen Anwer every now and then, its one of the easiest best recipes of pasta 🙂 Its about time I shared the recipe with you guys here too!
Before you go on, read a few pointers from myself.. some tips and tricks that I usually do to quicken my rate of work:
- Boil and make puree of tomatoes and freeze so it may be useful later on when you need it. Or keep a few tins of tomato puree at all times in your home for urgent use.
- Boil macaroni or any other pasta you want to… it will stay fresh for a day or two if its kept well immersed in a bowl of water in the fridge.
- Cut vegetables in chunks and boil and keep in an air lock bag in freezer.
Now, to make this very spicy, yummmmmylicious Macaroni pasta with chicken chunks in red sauce, what you will need is:
Chicken boneless (thinly sliced) 1 cup
Pasta 3 cup
Oil ¼ cup
Capsicum 1 (cut into thin slices)
Tomato 1 (cut into thin slices)
Onion 1 (cut into circles and then halved)
Tomatoes 4 (blended and sieved)
Salt to taste
Oregano 1 tsp
Crushed garlic 2 tsp
Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
Black pepper crushed ½ tsp
Garlic paste ½ tsp
What you have to do is:
- Marinate chicken slices with salt, crushed red pepper, crushed black pepper and garlic paste and keep aside for some time preferably.
- Heat oil and then add crushed garlic and fry for few seconds.
- Add marinated chicken and sauté till done.
- Pour in tomato puree, boiled pasta, oregano, all of the sliced vegetables.
- Mix well and add salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer on slow flame.
- Dish out in a bowl or tray and serve whilst hot.
Do let me know how it came out to be for you! I am sure your family and kids will really like it :):)
Also get to learn a few more recipes…