Here’s a quick and very very easy recipe of Chicken Tikka Pizza for you that you can try out at your home.. and which will result in the pizza being ready in a matter of minutes, Insha’Allah!
Its up to you to convert it into any flavour you desire, my family likes Chicken Tikka favour so I am usually going for this one 🙂
What you will need is:
Pizza Crust 1 large
Pizza Sauce 4 tbsp
Pizza Cheese 3/4 packet
Chicken Boneless chunks 1/2 cup (marinate with Chicken Tikka masala)
Capsicum 1/2 cut in long slices
Onion 1 cut in slices
Red pepper 1/2 tsp
Oregano 1/4 tsp
What you will do is:
- Lay the pizza crust on the pan and preheat oven.
- In a separate pan, cook chicken boneless chunks until tender. Give dam of coal to the chicken chunks for added flavour.
- Apply pizza sauce over the crust until it is totally covered.
- Now grate and sprinkle half of the cheese over the crust.
- Sprinkle red pepper over it.
- Now top this crust with chicken chunks, capsicum and onion slices. Put a few olives here and there.
- Now add the remaining grated cheese over the top and sprinkle oregano powder over it.
- Put in the oven and bake. It won’t take long since ready made crusts are half baked. Remember to bake the upper part of the pizza and do so until cheese melts and sets.
- Yummmmy scrumptiouus pizza is ready to be served. Enjoy it while its still hot!
Now tell me, wasn’t that a very easy peasy recipe? Next time when you go to the supermarket, don’t forget to grab a pizza crust or two from the deep freezer, until unless you prefer making your own 🙂 I usually keep the crust and the bottle of pizza sauce in my kitchen at all times, so making pizza is a very rapid process for me. Do try it out for yourself and I am sure you will appreciate this idea too!!!
Here’s the link to the Recipe of Macaroni Pasta in Deep Red Sauce by Shireen Anwer and here’s How You can make Burger Patties for freezing. Learn How To Make Special Brown Chicken Kerhai for dinner tonight.