Here’s a recipe of Plain Chocolate Cupcakes by Shireen Anwer! Simple and easy recipe that’s just tooo amazing, and since I have put the batter in star shaped moulds, this is the outcome!
What you will need is:
Butter or Oil 1/2 cup
Maida (White flour) 1 1/2 cup
Sugar 1 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder 1/2 cup
Milk 1/2 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Vanilla Essence few drops
- Beat oil and eggs together with an electric beater.
- Add water also in a few minutes and keep beating.
- Now add maida, cocoa, baking powder and sugar.
- Continue beating until it forms a uniform smooth batter.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Pour in any cup cake moulds you desire.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or even less.
- Makes 24 regular sized cupcakes. I have used star shaped moulds which are bigger in size, so the yield was lesser.
Also: Try out these Very Moist and Soft Carrot Cake Squares while you are baking!
You can try out various shapes for cupcakes and make them interesting for your kids. Also you can sprinkle colourful bunties and chocolate chips on top of cupcakes while they are being baked, to add some colour and make them more attractive.