One of the best things to make from grated carrots at home are the Extremely Soft and Moist Carrot Cake Squares, the recipe for which is quite simple to follow and the end product is simply amaahziiing..
Loved by adults and kids alike and very very simple to keep in an airtight box for a few days, these Carrot Cake Squares as you can see above, are just tooo soft and you will feel them actually melting in your mouth.
What you will need is:
Carrots grated 2 cups
Sugar crushed 2 cups
White Flour 2 cups
Oil 1 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon powder pinch
What you will do is:
- Take a bowl and pour oil into it.
2. Begin to beat it with an electric beater, after a few minutes add eggs one by one.
3. After a few minutes of beating the eggs, next begin to add sugar. Put in a tablespoon of sugar each time and keep doing it until all the sugar is put in.
4. Now lower the speed of the beater or use a folding spoon or spatula and begin to fold the white flour.
5. After half of the white flour has been added, fold in the baking powder and baking soda.
6. Now continue folding the remaining half of the flour.
7. Add in a pinch of cinnamon powder.
8. Lastly, put in all the grated carrots and stir very well with the spatula.
9. Pour in this batter in a rectangular greased dish and bake until light brown on top.
10. Cut squares out of the cake and serve in a dish.
Do try out these Carrot Cake Squares and let me know how you liked them!