Want to learn these very scrumptious and quick to make chinese egg fried rice? Here’s a recipe that I have adopted from the well known chef Shireen Anwer and made a few changes to suit the needs and likes of my family.
Well, the best thing about this one is that its too easy and quick to make them, and that’s really convenient for moms like me to just run into the kitchen, and prepare lunch in a jiffy 🙂
What you will need:
Rice ½ kg (boil and keep aside)
Spring onion 1 cup (chopped in small cubes)
Carrot ½ cup (chopped in small cubes)
Eggs 2 (beat them very well and keep aside)
Oil 4 tbsp
Garlic crushed 1/2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper ½ tsp
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Chinese Salt 1 tbsp
What you will do:
- Heat oil in a wok and add chopped garlic, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add beaten eggs and keep frying.
- Add vegetables with boiled rice into the same wok.
- Toss and stir all of them together and add all the seasonings mentioned above.
- Allow the rice to simmer for a minute.
- Serve them hot.